|Dr Nigel Jones (m)|
BM FIMLS, HNC, OND
- Dr Jones joined the practice as a Partner on the 1st April 2005 and became Senior Partner in October 2010.
- His special interest is in diabetes.
- He is lead clinician for Practice Based Commissioning.
- He has a keen interest in teaching medical students.
|Dr Moe-Moe Kyaw-Lwin (f)|
MBBS, MRCP, MRCPCH, MRCGP, DCH, DFFP, DRCOG, DPD
- Dr Lwin joined the practice as a Salaried GP on the 7th February 2005 and became a Partner in April 2010
- Her special interests are child health, women's health including family planning and dermatology.
- She also is a GP Registrar trainer.
|Dr Mark Casey (m)|
BM MRCGP DRCOG
- Dr Casey joined the practice as a Salaried GP on the 20th September 2010 and became a Partner in April 2012
- His special interests are mental health and teaching medical students
|Dr John Gay (m)|
- Dr Gay qualified in 1978 at Guys Hospital.
- Dr Gay merged his Practice with Woolston Lodge Surgery and became a partner here in April 2015.
|Dr Sophie Hughes (f)|
BMBS, MRCS, MRCGP
|Dr Liz Willows (f)|
BM, MRCGP, DRSRH
|Dr Iheanyi Nwachuku (m)|
MBChB, MRCS, MCh orth, MRCGP
Dr Iheanyi Nwachuku graduated from Liverpool University Medical School in 2004.
He has Experience in Orthopaedic Surgery and has completed a Masters in Orthopaedics at Wrightington Hospital.
Enjoys sports medicine, mental health and care of the older patient, with a keen interest in minor operations, teaching and training.
|Dr Katy May (f)|
MB ChB MRCP MRCGP
Dr May joined the practice in February 2017.
She enjoys family medicine and has focussed on older people's health in a previous role. She has an interest in heart health.
Outside of the surgery she supports a Girl Guide group in Hampshire.
|Dr Faizah Zeeshan (f)|
- Dr Zeeshan joined the practice in November 2017.
- She enjoys the diverse scope of general practice with particular interest in child's health and women's health.