|Dr Nigel Jones (m)|
BM FIMLS, HNC, OND
- Dr Jones joined the practice as a Partner on the 1st April 2005 and became Senior Partner in October 2010.
- His special interest is in diabetes.
- He is lead clinician for Practice Based Commissioning.
- He has a keen interest in teaching medical students.
|Dr Moe-Moe Kyaw-Lwin (f)|
MBBS, MRCP, MRCPCH, MRCGP, DCH, DFFP, DRCOG, DPD
- Dr Lwin joined the practice as a Salaried GP on the 7th February 2005 and became a Partner in April 2010
- Her special interests are child health, women's health including family planning and dermatology.
- She also is a GP Registrar trainer.
|Dr Mark Casey (m)|
BM MRCGP DRCOG
- Dr Casey joined the practice as a Salaried GP on the 20th September 2010 and became a Partner in April 2012
- His special interests are mental health and teaching medical students
|Dr John Gay (m)|
- Dr Gay qualified in 1978 at Guys Hospital.
- Dr Gay merged his Practice with Woolston Lodge Surgery and became a partner here in April 2015.
|Dr Sophie Hughes (f)|
BMBS, MRCS, MRCGP
|Dr Liz Willows (f)|
BM, MRCGP, DRSRH
(currently on maternity leave)
|Dr Faizah Zeeshan (f)|
- Dr Zeeshan joined the practice as a part-time Salaried GP in November 2017.
- She enjoys the diverse scope of general practice with particular interest in child's health and women's health.
|Dr Jamie Rendall (m)|
- Following completion of his GP Registrar year with us, Dr Rendall joined the practice on 13th August as a full-time Salaried GP, to cover Dr Willow's maternity leave.
|Dr Kaman Hansford (f)|
BM, DFSRH, MRCGP, DRCOG
- Dr Hansford joined us on Wednesday 1st August 2018 as a part-time Salaried GP
Dr Hansford graduated in 2005 from Southampton University and completed her GP training in the Wessex region.
Special interests include family planning, gynaecology and mental health.
She also enjoys supporting medical students and GP trainees
|Dr Lydia Cheung (f)|
MRCGP (2017), DRCOG, BM, BSc
Dr Lydia Cheung joined us on 25th September 2018
Dr Cheung graduated from Southampton University in 2012 and completed her postgraduate training in the Wessex region.
Her interests include mental health, women's health and nutrition.
She has also been involved in medical student teaching and is an examiner for the medical school.
|Dr Sonia Barros D'Sa (f)|
MB BCh, MRCS, DRCOG, MRCGP, FRCGP
- Dr Sonia Barros D'Sa joined us on Thursday 4th October 2018, as a part-time salaried GP
|Dr Laura Keogh (f)|
BMedSci(Hons) BMBS DFSRH
- Dr Keogh joined the practice in February 2019.
- She has a special interest in women's health and is involved with medical student teaching
- She also enjoys performing a variety of procedures including joint injections, contraceptive coils and implants.
|Dr Naomi Drummond (f)|
Dr Naomi Drummond joined us as a part-time Salaried GP on 18th February 2019.
Further details to follow.
|Dr Emma Froment (f)|
Dr Emma Froment joined us as a part-time Salaried GP in March 2019.
Further details to follow.