|Mrs Joy Carling (f)|
RGN, Prescribing Nurse Practitioner
- Our Nurse Practitioner Joy, worked in a busy West Midlands A&E department for 25 years.
- She moved into General Practice in 1997 as a Nurse Practitioner and has developed advanced skills allowing her to see patients with undiagnosed and undifferentiated conditions, perform examination, organise tests, prescribe any required medication and make referrals to other health care providers.
- She liaises closely with the doctors and Practice Nursing team.
- You may be given an appointment with Joy instead of with the GP, dependant upon your medical needs.
- She is the Nurse Clinical Lead for the practice