|Dr Nigel Jones (m)|
BM FIMLS, HNC, OND
- Dr Jones joined the practice as a Partner on the 1st April 2005 and became Senior Partner in October 2010.
- His special interest is in diabetes.
- He is the Clinical Director for our Primary Care Network.
- He has a keen interest in teaching medical students.
|Dr Moe-Moe Kyaw-Lwin (f)|
MBBS, MRCP, MRCPCH, MRCGP, DCH, DFFP, DRCOG, DPD
- Dr Lwin joined the practice as a Salaried GP on the 7th February 2005 and became a Partner in April 2010
- Her special interests are child health, women's health including family planning and dermatology.
- She also is a GP Registrar trainer.
|Dr Mark Casey (m)|
BM MRCGP DRCOG
- Dr Casey joined the practice as a Salaried GP on the 20th September 2010 and became a Partner in April 2012
- His special interests are mental health and teaching medical students
|Dr John Gay (m)|
- Dr Gay qualified in 1978 at Guys Hospital.
- Dr Gay merged his Practice with Woolston Lodge Surgery and became a partner here in April 2015.
|Dr Sophie Hughes (f)|
BMBS, MRCS, MRCGP
|Dr Liz Willows (f)|
BM, MRCGP, DRSRH
|Dr Faizah Zeeshan (f)|
- Dr Zeeshan joined the practice as a part-time Salaried GP in November 2017.
- She enjoys the diverse scope of general practice with particular interest in child's health and women's health.
|Dr Kaman Hansford (f)|
BM, DFSRH, MRCGP, DRCOG
(Currently on Maternity Leave)
- Dr Hansford joined us on Wednesday 1st August 2018 as a part-time Salaried GP
Dr Hansford graduated in 2005 from Southampton University and completed her GP training in the Wessex region.
Special interests include family planning, gynaecology and mental health.
She also enjoys supporting medical students and GP trainees
|Dr Lydia Cheung (f)|
MRCGP (2017), DRCOG, BM, BSc
Dr Lydia Cheung joined us on 25th September 2018
Dr Cheung graduated from Southampton University in 2012 and completed her postgraduate training in the Wessex region.
Her interests include mental health, women's health and nutrition.
She has also been involved in medical student teaching and is an examiner for the medical school.
|Dr Sonia Barros D'Sa (f)|
MB BCh, MRCS, DRCOG, MRCGP, FRCGP
- Dr Sonia Barros D'Sa joined us on 4th October 2018, as a part-time salaried GP
- She graduated from University of Wales School of Medicine in Cardiff in 1998, and initially trained in surgery in South Wales, before completing GP training in Basingstoke in 2005.
- Dr Barros D'Sa has a special interest in women's health and medical education.
- She is a tutor in primary care for Southampton University Medical School, a GP Appraiser and Mentor for Health Education England (Wessex) and a Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
|Dr Laura Keogh (f)|
BMedSci(Hons) BMBS DFSRH
- Dr Keogh joined the practice in February 2019.
- She has a special interest in women's health and is involved with medical student teaching
- She also enjoys performing a variety of procedures including joint injections, contraceptive coils and implants.
|Dr Naomi Drummond (f)|
BSc(Hons), MBBS, MRCGP, PGDipClinDerm
- Dr Naomi Drummond joined us as a part-time Salaried GP on 18th February 2019.
- Dr Drummond Graduated from Imperial College London and completed her GP training in Southampton.
- Dr Drummond has a special interest in Dermatology.
|Dr Emma Cockerell (f)|
BMBS DFSRH MRCGP. Wessex Medical Education Fellow.
- Dr Emma Cockerell joined us as a part-time salaried GP in March 2019.
- Dr Cockerell completed her GP training in Wessex after living in Wales and the West Country.
- She enjoys teaching and education. She works as a tutor and examiner at Southampton Medical School as well as an assessor for GP recruitment in Wessex.
- She enjoys all aspects of General Practice; with a special interest in women's health and palliative care. She fits implants and coils.